How to add funds to your Apple ID on iPhone, iPad and Mac
Your app store credit is running out of cash? Why not add some funds to your Apple ID so you can buy gift cards for your friends and loved ones at will!
There are several ways to increase the credit balance of your Apple ID. The easiest way to do this is through direct access from iOS or MacOS App Store. You can use the credit to buy not only App Store and iTunes content, but also buy the iCloud storage plan.
In addition, Apple allows you to track your store credit so you can plan your spending wisely.
How to add backgrounds to your Apple ID on iPhone, iPad and Mac
- How to add cash to your Apple ID on iPhone and iPad
- How to view your store credit balance on iPhone and iPad
- How to add backgrounds to your Apple ID on Mac
- How to view store credit balance on Mac
- Make sure you have a valid payment method.
- The option to add money to Apple ID is not available everywhere.
- To check if this feature is available in your country, please go to this Apple Support page.
- It is not allowed to use store credit in the Apple online store. In addition, you will not be able to withdraw your credit.
- In what could be great news for many, Apple has announced that it will provide a 10% bonus if funds are added directly to the Apple ID in the United States. The offer is available at $1.00 to $200 and is valid between December 17 and 20, 2018.
Add backgrounds to your iPhone and iPad Apple ID
Step 1. Open App Store on your iOS device.
>Step 2. Now, touch the profile icon in the upper right corner.
>Step 3. Then touch Add Background to Apple ID.
>Note: Alternatively, you can scroll to the end and tap Add backgrounds to the Apple ID.
Stage 4. Next, choose the amount you want to add to your account.
If you want to go with a custom amount, touch “Other”.
>Step 5. Now, enter the amount and then touch Next at the top right.
>Step 6. Finally, authenticate the payment.
>Sticky note: there is another way to add money to your Apple ID. To do this, open the application Settings † Profile † iTunes & App Store † touch your Apple ID † View Apple ID † Authenticate using Face Touch ID or password † press Add Background to Apple ID
You can easily check how much store credit you have.
View your store credit balance on iPhone and iPad
There are three ways to check the store credit balance on your iOS device. And the easiest way to do this is to open the App Store, scroll down to the bottom † press Add Funds to Apple ID † On the next screen, you should see your credit balance.
The third method is somewhat long. Open the application Settings † tap your profile † iTunes & App Store † tap Apple ID † View Apple ID † use Touch Face ID or password to confirm your identity. Now, you should see your credit balance just above “Add funds to Apple ID”.
Add backgrounds to your Mac Apple ID
Step 1. Launch App Store on your Mac.
>Step 2. Now scroll down and press “Add Background to Apple ID”.
>Step 3. Then, select a quantity from the given options. If you want to choose a different amount, click on Other and then enter it manually. Then click on Next.
>Stage 4. Then enter your Apple ID password and press Buy . Finally, verify payment.
Alternatively,>Account † View My Account † enter your Apple ID password † In the Apple ID Account section, click on Add Funds to Apple ID. Then choose the amount and confirm.
Finding store credit on a Mac is just as easy on a Mac. Keep reading ¦
View store credit balance on Mac
Step 1. Open iTunes † log in with your Apple ID, if you havent already done so.
Step 2. Now click on Shop. Check your store credit below the search field.
Thats pretty much it!
Ending ? ¦
Now that your credit balance has increased, dont stop buying the best games and applications. To save a lot of money on them, check our ” iOS Apps Price Drop ” publication.
You may also want to read the following articles:
- How to give away money, apps, movies and iTunes books on Mac and Windows PC
- The best Christmas 2018 gift ideas for iPhone and iPad accessories
- Best Christmas Gift Ideas for iPad Fans: 2018 Gift Guide
- The best Christmas wallpaper applications for iPhone and iPad
Do you have any comments? Drop it below and stay connected with us through